Monday 16 August 2010

Christmas is Coming!!

Christmas arrived in the Pink household today.  Little Pink decided to watch "Elf" on DVD and in spite of the sunshine and warmth outside we have been left feeling very Christmassy!

Having said that, I have been thinking about the festive season for a few days now, ever since Miss Tickled sent me the latest batch of enamel pieces to make up.  She has created some stunning hearts and flowers, red and silver with sparkles that catch the light and give them a whole new dimension.  Glittering stars and bold rectangles in shades of neopolitan ice-cream that will look incredible against a little black dress or jazz up a pair of jeans for a Christmas drink down the pub.

Here is a sneaky peak at one of our seasonal creations:



I am very excited about making up the rest over the next few days, and even more excited about showing them to you all.

But before I get back to my beads, I need to know - is it too early to put up the Christmas tree and start writing my letter to Santa?

1 comment:

  1. It's never to early to put your Christmas tree up - ok people visiting you might think you forgot to take it down. Start writing to Santa as you can add to it daily, just to make sure you get everything you want/need. xxx

    ReplyDelete