Thursday 5 May 2011

Dog Show

A couple of weeks ago Miss Tickled informed me that she would be having a stall at the Cabbages and Frocks market in Marylebone for three weeks, and the final week would have the theme of a dog show.  This set me thinking.  I thought about jute bags with a dog theme, but I don't have any dog fabric and they take a long time to make as there is an awful lot of handstitching involved (they will be coming soon though, never fear - now that all the Bank Holidays are over I have more time).  So I plumped for needle-felted brooches.


I know that I am biased but I think they are fab and Mr Pink agrees! The large black ones in particular look exactly like one of our dogs.  They will be available at the Cabbages and Frocks market in Marylebone this Saturday (7th May) and then via our website - fingers crossed they sell well.

This morning I have ordered some dog themed fabric and some new felting needles so that I can start on the jute bags - watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment